1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Code Writers - Codes Needed

Discussion in 'I found a Website' started by cybertwigg, Sep 3, 2008.

1. cybertwigg

cybertwigg Cybertwigg

Just thought i would post about a website that might help a lot of you be you coders or someone looking for code i am sure they do other things as well basicly if you want a peoce of code then you would place an add for it people would bid to make the code you would pay for the best bid based on bidders rep/price then youve got your code. if you are a coder on the other hand then you can be the one bidding

by the way coders bit for want they want paying

the website is rentacoder
  2. MrFlicks

MrFlicks Writer SEO Cartoon Designer

Funny you should mention RentaCoder CyberTwigg

Have you heard of and/or checked out ODesk?

I am sort of part way throught their sign up and get going procedures and got a top 10% percentile in English Language usage or some such similar worded exam/test I took the chance to take!
  3. cybertwigg

cybertwigg Cybertwigg

no never herd of it will have a look now to see whats its about
  4. cybertwigg

cybertwigg Cybertwigg

checked it looks good will have to do some more looking but it looks very good
  5. MrFlicks

MrFlicks Writer SEO Cartoon Designer

Thats interesting as I have myself highly priced on there presently - most would say probably way overpriced - but I am still lookibg into it the team building elements and other things so
  6. Jetame

Jetame New Member

where are the codes?
  7. jonemark4u

jonemark4u New Member

it's not working
  8. IrinaKasper

IrinaKasper New Member

Hi) I think you should try Xplace site. There you can find different types of works, from the most easy, without certain skills, to professional level, you can choose what you like. And hourlypay is higher than on similar sites!