1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Tiger Update, Latest Google Updates

Discussion in 'Jokes & Fun' started by MrFlicks, Apr 27, 2013.

1. MrFlicks

MrFlicks Writer SEO Cartoon Designer

Google Tiger Update, Latest Google Updates

Oh my Golly GOSH just when you thought things couldn't get any worse after the Google Penguin and Google Panda Updates Google go and release the Google Tiger Update.

With the scent trails of the Google Panda leading the way the Google Tiger was bound to follow hot in it's trail.

The Google Tiger is set to hit scraper sites like never before. Scraper sites using others scraped content especially those using sub domains will be hit hardest it was reported

A spokesmen for Google not, Amit Married who is not in any way related to Amit Singhal said that "Google is releasing the Google Tiger Update in order to help webmasters increasingly frustrated by scraper sites using their domain names as sub domain addresses which helped rank the scraper sites highly on Google".

"We have things set to detect such use of sub domains uisng scraped content" Amit Married went on to say.

It was reported that people who did not have their problem with scraper sites sorted by the Google Tiger Update planned to take action into their own hands and have begun a campaign to encourage the click bombing of scraper sites ads in order to bring attention to the offending sites after becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of action being taken by Google against offending sites.

[​IMG]
  2. Tigers can be real scary especially if they are coming after you...
  3. MrFlicks

MrFlicks Writer SEO Cartoon Designer

This is true !A1 Teddy Bear it's like the Abba song Tiger. I am behind you I always find you I am the tiger tiger tiger...

BTW I posted a funny old thread about this Google Tiger Update over on DigitalPoint here
  4. ziesha098

ziesha098 New Member

Oh this is a news, I have heard it for the first time over here.
  5. nothingness

nothingness New Member

Tigers can be real scary especially if they are coming after you...